Organizations & Informational
- Society for Barefoot Living – The largest and oldest online barefoot community. Its members have done a lot of research which can be found on the site
- The Barefoot Alliance – A barefoot advocate site and an active blog
- Barefoot Planet – Barefoot lifestyle blog run by Barefoot Moe
- The Barefoot Book – Dr. Daniel Howell’s site for his book, The Barefoot Book, which links to his great blog
- Parents For Barefoot Children – Parents who encourage healthy feet in children
- Living Barefoot – Minimalist shoe reviews and interviews with an online radio show
- Biomechanics of Foot Strikes & Applications to Running Barefoot or in Minimal Footwear – Daniel E. Lieberman’s research on barefoot running.
- The Barefoot Runners – Active forum for links to peer reviewed articals
- Barefoot Running University
- Barefoot Hikers – A group of men, women, and children of all ages (from 6 to 80) and experience levels from the PA-NJ-DE-MD area who enjoy hiking through nature without the encumbrance of shoes.
- Barefoot Hiking
- Barefoot Hikers of Western North Carolina – A group of barefoot hikers in Western NC. Lots of pictures and barefoot information.